Treating incontinence via bladder regeneration
The BladderCell technology platform is the only one known with these patented or patent pending bioelectric signaling sequences
The original patent pending BladderCell device design has these primary components to its candidate therapy.
1. Bioelectric signal sequences for recruiting (via SDF1 and PDGF), proliferating and differentiating stem cells into bladder muscle.
2. Bioelectric signal sequences communicating with the nervous system for neuromodulation control of bladder.
3. Bioelectric signals for controlling release of follistatin, tropoelastin, EGF, HGF and other proteins for regenerating bladder function.
4. Micro infusion pump for repeat deliveries of BC-15 bladder regeneration composition.
5. Fifteen component BC-15 bladder regeneration composition comprised of muscle stem cells, growth factors, exosomes, micro RNA gel, PRF, amniotic fluid, selected alkaloids, nutrient hydrogel, follistatin, SDF1, oxygenated nanoparticles and bladder matrix.
OF THE 25 MILLION ADULT AMERICANS SUFFERING FROM SOME FORM OF URINARY INCONTINENCE, 75-80% OF THOSE ARE WOMEN.
CAUTION Disclaimer and Warning: Products described on this web site are in early stage development and are not yet proven safe or effective in statistically significant controlled clinical studies. Any statement or phrases implying efficacy or safety in any form are considered modified by “intended to” or “designed to”. Investigational use only in countries where investigation is permitted by law and proper filings have been made and appropriate regulatory clearances have been granted. Any use of the product(s) must be in an authorized clinical study with institutional review board (ethics committee) approval and proper patient consent procedures followed. For other countries product is only available for laboratory investigation by credentialed institutions and investigators with proper clearances with a research agreement in place with a study sponsor. NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE.
Leonhardt Ventures is registered as Leonhardt Vineyards LLC a State of California LLC since 2005 DBA Leonhardt Ventures DBA Filing Document No. 2013239458 Los Angeles County 11/20/13.