Treating incontinence via bladder regeneration
The BladderCell technology platform is the only one known with these patented or patent pending bioelectric signaling sequences
The original patent pending BladderCell device design has these primary components to its candidate therapy.
1. Bioelectric signal sequences for recruiting (via SDF1 and PDGF), proliferating and differentiating stem cells into bladder muscle.
2. Bioelectric signal sequences communicating with the nervous system for neuromodulation control of bladder.
3. Bioelectric signals for controlling release of follistatin, tropoelastin, EGF, HGF and other proteins for regenerating bladder function.
4. Micro infusion pump for repeat deliveries of BC-15 bladder regeneration composition.
5. Fifteen component BC-15 bladder regeneration composition comprised of muscle stem cells, growth factors, exosomes, micro RNA gel, PRF, amniotic fluid, selected alkaloids, nutrient hydrogel, follistatin, SDF1, oxygenated nanoparticles and bladder matrix.
Effect of Electroacupuncture on Urinary Leakage Among Women With Stress Urinary Incontinence: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
Leonhardt MicroStimulator II
Leonhardt Implantable Micro Stimulator Option
OF THE 25 MILLION ADULT AMERICANS SUFFERING FROM SOME FORM OF URINARY INCONTINENCE, 75-80% OF THOSE ARE WOMEN.
Leonhardt Ventures is registered as Leonhardt Vineyards LLC a State of California LLC since 2005 DBA Leonhardt Ventures DBA Filing Document No. 2013239458 Los Angeles County 11/20/13.