What is BladderCell?
Bioelectric therapy for bladder regeneration focused on precise bioelectrical signaling sequences for controlling specific regenerative protein expressions for specific purposes which may include fully or partially…
- SDF1 and PDGF for stem cell homing.
- Klotho, LIM and Follistatin for muscle regeneration.
- Tropoelastin, CXCL5 and COL17A1 for elasticity.
- IGF1 and Sonic Hedgehog for nerve regeneration.
- VEGF, SDF1, PDGF, HIF1a, eNOS, EGF, CXCL5 for mature (non leaky) blood vessel growth.
Note – Current bioelectric portable palm-sized external at home use stimulator is limited to 6 bioelectric signaling sequences in each auto program run.